[Cake] openwrt build with latest cake and other qdiscs

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon May 11 02:54:13 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
On May 10, 2015, at 22:38 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish we had a good way to monitor cpu usage over the course of a test like this.

	I fully agree, I resort to ssh-ing into the router and run “top -d 1” on the shell to at least get some handle on the CPU use, to assess whether my poor wndr3700v2 runs out of steam? Just as an aside for lurkers on the list, the way to read the top output is looking at the idle percentage which should be > 0% (or looking at system user and sirq, as SIRQ typically is the highest, just looking at system and user will not give you the information you were looking for, if the question is can this router handle the offered load)