[Cake] openwrt build with latest cake and other qdiscs

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun May 10 17:46:38 EDT 2015

HI Alan,

I believe we got side tracked while discussing cake’s atm adaptation layer, but with a bit of luck you could use tc’s stab option to add the overhead and leave the atm encapsulation to cake (which does a better job than stab). If you could try and report back that would be helpful. I am a bit in a hurry, but will have more time next week to help out if need be…