[Cake] all this work... for all these years..

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:08:41 EST 2015

to shave about a ms off of htb+fq_codel at about the 98.8th percentile
on this particular test at 100mbit.

I never in my life have had a breakthrough as good as bql + fq_codel
was... and have, indeed, worked for years on other things to shave a
percentage point or two off of something, before...

toke's got way more tests coming in....

And I look at the 100s of millions wall street has invested in
straightening a few wires to getting less delay...

https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi