[Cake] linksys ac1200 network bug

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:18:50 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Imre Kaloz <kaloz at openwrt.org> wrote:
> Did you see https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/11/27/325 ? I'll try to find time to
> integrate a newer kernel and that patchset as well as
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/11/22/9 ,
> http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1511.0/04354.html and
> http://lists.openwall.net/netdev/2015/09/25/151

Nope, missed those. Thx!

At one level I hate it when I test something that is out of date, but
losing a day of testing to only being a day out of date, is
particularly annoying. :(

As I noted, I'm in love with those routing cache lookup fixes in
4.x.... I have a (bad) patch for BQL for this driver too that could
probably be fixed unless it landed already? (I am not sure how you do
xmit_more without BQL)

I will go back to testing on 4.1 on the archer for a while. The steps
to reproduce the bug I saw is merely try running two or more copies of
netperf to the router.