[Cake] Coding Style changes

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:42:52 EDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Stephen Hemminger
<stephen at networkplumber.org> wrote:
> Please do cake is long overdue to be upstream. I am firm believer in trial
> by fire. Waiting "until its done" hasn't helped other projects

Little things like finding a way to keep a roof over jonathon's head
took precedence.

I agree that we are very close to being done enough for submittal
upstream. While I have some issues with the codel implementation, it
would be easy to fix after we get more testing done.

I have all day set aside tomorrow with jesper to look this over and
get some 10gigE testing done.  Kevin, if you want to hand back the
pen, and if jon remains silent on the other global changes, I have
high hopes to make a serious dent on the issues remaining.

Key to me are several other global search and replaces to make the
code a little cleaner,
in addition to the checkpatch stuff.  Jonathon, either you do it, or I
do it... tomorrow.

Also waiting on jonathan has been making a binary incompatably change
to the API.  I do that, tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the first day back from vacation, and oooh, I'm ready.

If you have commits pending please

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht