[Cake] is there a patch for tc-adv somewhere for showing active_flows

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Sep 29 09:15:08 EDT 2015

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> writes:

> I've no idea how this then gets into upstream openwrt.

One idea for this, which I tried poking into but didn't get to work:
Supposedly, iproute2 contains a facility to load qdisc support as a
shared library. If we could get this to work, we could include a
'cake.so' for iproute along with the kernel module (or in a separate
package), and thus not have to replace the stock 'tc' package. That
would presumably be easier to upstream...(?)

-Toke