[Cake] Beating bufferbloat

Alec Robertson alecrobertson13 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 08:18:06 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I now have the TP-Link Archer C7. Would it be possible to have a walkthrough of setting it up to beat bufferbloat on my FTTC connection?

--
Alec Robertson

On 29 April 2016 at 3:58:55 pm, Dave Taht (dave.taht at gmail.com) wrote:

I am using this build. one thing that failed twice recently was the
dnscrypt stuff (for no reason I can discern). I ended up disabling it
this morning.

http://blog.cerowrt.org