[Cake] Beating bufferbloat

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun May 1 09:27:11 EDT 2016

Hi Alec

Rich Brown wrote a nice introduction/How-To specifically for openwrt, which can be found under https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/sqm and there is a companion Text about the uci variables under https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/sqm Please let us know if there are any questions left or if the results are less than satisfactory ;)...