[Cake] tp-link archer c7 & cake & mac80211 fq_codel

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:53:45 EDT 2016

looks like it can be easily flashed once again as 49217...

https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/archer-c5-c7-wdr7500

but Arokh's comprehensive build (which includes sch_cake):
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=50914

is a bit out of date...

so I guess I should try lede for the first time via
https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/ar71xx/generic/

and try cross compiling sch_cake for it.

... and if I feel really, really, really, really ambitious, try
backporting one of michals lovely patchsets to 4.4.

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/fq_codel_on_ath10k/

https://github.com/kazikcz/linux/tree/fqmac-v4+dqlrfc+cpuregrfix

But I don't feel that ambitious. It *will* be good to blow the dust
off of the tp-link that made me go to Washington...

here goes...

http://blog.cerowrt.org