[Cake] diffserv based on firewall mark

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed Oct 12 07:10:44 EDT 2016

On 12/10/16 11:21, Dave Taht wrote:
> I still defend the idea of the diffserv "squash" option cake once had.
> It was essentially RFC compliant, simple to use, and because iptables
> was too late on inbound, needed, no matter the layer violation.

Yeah I liked it too, so much I even thought about having a wash value
per tin....which is a bit mad.  It wouldn't be that hard to revert the
commit though and bring it up to date with the latest triple-isolate
related tweaks should someone need it and be able to compile a bit of code.

cough cough cough, nothing to see here

https://github.com/kdarbyshirebryant/sch_cake/tree/squashwash
https://github.com/kdarbyshirebryant/tc-adv/tree/squashwash

nothing at all.  Move along.  Oooh look squirrels!

KDB