[Cake] diffserv based on firewall mark

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 12 15:59:39 EDT 2016

Hi yuta,

It would maybe be more convincing if you could share data showing how ack priority would help cake. I know that it has long been recommended, but I am missing recent data showing that it still would work for cake and fq_codel, as these tend to boost all sparse flows, and ack flows often are sparse... But feel free to ignore me, I am not advancing cake's development.