[Cake] flow isolation with ipip

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:55:17 EDT 2017

Cake makes use of Linux' "packet dissecting" infrastructure.  If the latter
knows about the tunnelling protocol, Cake should naturally see the IP and
port numbers of the inner payload rather than the outer tunnel.

I don't know, however, precisely what tunnels are supported. At minimum,
don't ever expect encrypted tunnels to behave this way!

- Jonathan Morton