[Cake] cake vs fqcodel with 1 client, 4 servers

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 04:37:04 EST 2017

At those speeds, you probably still have a large enough BDP per flow that
TCP can respond appropriately.  I'm testing at 512Kbps, where it's easy to
get into single-packet BDPs.

A first-pass dynamic target adjustment is now pushed, and running here.  It
doesn't solve the problem completely, probably because it doesn't guarantee
4xMTU, only 1xMTU, but it looks like it might be beginning to help and I'm
pretty sure it's the correct approach.  Tuning it from here should be easy.