[Cake] dscp marking ingress traffic (was (no subject))

John Sager john at sager.me.uk
Fri Dec 8 06:17:23 EST 2017

That would work for a single LAN interface but I run several internal vlans
off my router and I need to manage the ingress traffic at a single point. I
haven't yet found a way of doing that other than with the ifb stuff. I could
run two virtual routers in tandem but I don't think the distro I'm using
(Leaf-Bering) supports that easily.

John