[Cake] overheads or rate calculation changed?

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 05:00:54 EST 2017

Git seems to regularly get confused when similar code changes occur in
parallel in different branches.  In this case, I had the original version
of ingress mode while the public tree had the reconstructed version -
almost identical, but still constituting a merge conflict.  I really don't
know why the 'pad' thing wasn't similarly flagged.

If there's an easy way to simply accept the remote version of the file as
correct and not bother generating a merge commit, I couldn't find it.

In any case I need to thoroughly review all this code before I can sign off
on it.  That'll also give me an opportunity to sort out the stats somehow.