[Cake] [Make-wifi-fast] Flent results for point-to-point Wi-Fi on LEDE/OM2P-HS available

Pete Heist peteheist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 03:56:25 EST 2017

> On Jan 31, 2017, at 12:21 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It would be my hope that 802.11e is off (rrul will show this, and we
> still do badly with it on)

Does this mean to try disabling WMM (uci set wireless.default_radio0.wmm='0’)?

That’s how I took it, as it looks like WMM is a subset of 802.11e. But if I do that, I lose 802.11n support and throughput drops from ~90 Mbps to ~22 Mbps. I could get those results out of interest, but it wouldn’t be practical in the field.

Or is there another way to turn off 802.11e without losing 802.11n support?

Pete