[Cake] 5ms target hurting tcp throughput tweakable?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 26 17:21:04 EST 2017

Looking at tc-adv, I would recommend to use “rtt 50” (maybe it is “rtt 50ms”) which allows to directly explicitly request a new “interval” (which IIRC is corresponding to the time you allow for the TCP control loop to react to cake’s ecn-marking/dropping) “target’ will be calculated as 5% of the explicit interval, in accordance with the rationale in the codel RFC.

Best Regards