[Cake] Recomended HW to run cake and fq_codel?

erik.taraldsen at telenor.com erik.taraldsen at telenor.com
Tue May 2 06:34:45 EDT 2017

I'm actually most interested in how this works on low bandwidth accesses.  Typicaly, what can we as an ISP do to make ADSL and VDSL less sucky for our customers.  So an Edge Router PoE-5  1) or the X sfp 2) would be a good platform for this?  (Don't need the PoE or sfp, but it's the easiest accessible version here in Norway).

Nils, very good of you to keep such packages precompiled! That will save me a lot of time.

1) https://www.komplett.no/product/867933/datautstyr/nettverk/routere/ubiquiti-edgerouter-5-port-poe
2) https://www.komplett.no/product/898813/datautstyr/nettverk/routere/ubiquiti-edgerouter-x-sfp#

-Erik