[Cake] new patchset for upstream net-next

gamanakis at gmail.com gamanakis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 23:38:49 EST 2017

I am currently testing latest net-next with both sch_cake and
nf_conntrack compiled as integrals (Y instead of M). So far it works as
expected (previous build was 4.9.64, sch_cake out-of-tree, and
nf_conntrack as module).

Are there any specific tests you would like me to run?

I am attaching the patch I used.

George