[Cake] new patchset for upstream net-next

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 00:46:03 EST 2017

awesome.

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 8:38 PM,  <gamanakis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently testing latest net-next with both sch_cake and
> nf_conntrack compiled as integrals (Y instead of M). So far it works as
> expected (previous build was 4.9.64, sch_cake out-of-tree, and
> nf_conntrack as module).
>
> Are there any specific tests you would like me to run?

Whatever your primary use case is? My biggest concern is that it
simply not crash -  300 second long tests, 1200 seconds, all night
long over and over, again, pounding it flat.

rrul_be, rrul, 100 flows, 1000 flows, multiple stations, udp_flood,
bittorrent, steam, with/without ack-filter, ack-filter-aggressive,
asymmetric networks, as the default qdisc, unlimited, on mq
hardware.... triple-isolate, dual-whatever, besteffort... ingress...
every combination of keywords,

I lost track of the QA matrix once it started rivaling string theory
in complexity.

I am comforted it works with 4.9.

> I am attaching the patch I used.

> George
>
> On Sat, 2017-11-25 at 20:27 -0500, George Amanakis wrote:
>> I am giving it another try. nf_conntrack was built as a module. I am
>> rebuilding on a clean dir, nf_conntrack set as integral this time.
>> Will
>> report soon.
>>
>> George

CEO, TekLibre, LLC