[Cake] A few puzzling Cake results

Luca Muscariello luca.muscariello at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:54:32 EDT 2018

I will check that later, still unsure.

First guess: the quantum component should influence only how close to a
fluid bit-wise approximation you are.
So cake gets closer by automatic adjustment.

The computation of the correction factor should be done by computing the
probability that a packet
of a sparse flow loses priority because of the quantum. Bad setting, higher
probability, ideal setting 0 probability.

So your formula seems still wrong to me...