[Cake] CAKE upstreaming - testers wanted, ACK filtering rescuers needed

Ryan Mounce ryan at mounce.com.au
Wed Apr 25 21:10:29 EDT 2018

I'll investigate making the ACK filtering code safe, it is my mess after all :)

Eric obviously understands this stuff a lot better than me, it looks
like there are two issues?
- Lack of minimum length check for TCP header, should be fairly
straight-forward to fix
- The possibility of unsafely filtering part of a split GSO super-packet?

Regards,
Ryan Mounce

ryan at mounce.com.au
0415 799 929