[Cake] lanman2018 cake talk ideas

Loganaden Velvindron loganaden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:52:36 EDT 2018

I use cake 24 hours/7 days. From Mauritius to Europe, it's around
250-300ms at worse. To use, it's up to 500ms.

qdisc cake 8035: dev pppoe-wan root refcnt 2 bandwidth 4Mbit diffserv3
triple-isolate rtt 300.0ms raw
 Sent 170109544 bytes 1647933 pkt (dropped 186, overlimits 248108 requeues 0)
 backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
 memory used: 357280b of 4Mb
 capacity estimate: 4Mbit
                 Bulk   Best Effort      Voice
  thresh       250Kbit       4Mbit       1Mbit
  target        72.7ms      15.0ms      18.2ms
  interval     357.7ms     300.0ms      36.3ms
  pk_delay         0us       1.4ms       915us
  av_delay         0us        76us       251us
  sp_delay         0us         6us         9us
  pkts               0     1645098        3021
  bytes              0   169843927      528062
  way_inds           0       82831           0
  way_miss           0       27629         102
  way_cols           0           0           0
  drops              0         186           0
  marks              0           0           0
  sp_flows           0           0           0
  bk_flows           0           1           0
  un_flows           0           0           0
  max_len            0        2900         576

qdisc ingress ffff: dev pppoe-wan parent ffff:fff1 ----------------
 Sent 3237380050 bytes 2510970 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 0 requeues 0)
 backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
qdisc cake 8036: dev ifb4pppoe-wan root refcnt 2 bandwidth 24Mbit
besteffort triple-isolate rtt 300.0ms raw
 Sent 3236131275 bytes 2510117 pkt (dropped 854, overlimits 3210384 requeues 0)
 backlog 1492b 1p requeues 0
 memory used: 2033600b of 4Mb
 capacity estimate: 24Mbit
                 Tin 0