[Cake] Does the latest cake support "tc filter"?

Georgios Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:14:11 EDT 2018

> Yes, the version submitted to upstream supports this. You can override
> which tin packets goes in by setting skb->priority from a filter or
> application (the major number needs to be set to the qdisc ID, and the
> minor number becomes the tin to queue packets in).

Toke could you give an example how to do this?

I am trying to put all traffic into tin 0:
#tc qdisc add dev enp1s0 root handle 8001 cake diffserv3 bandwidth 2mbit
#tc filter add dev enp1s0 parent 8001: protocol all \
              u32 match u32 0 0 \
              action skbedit priority 8001:1

However as soon as the second command is executed all traffic drops,
and it only resumes once I remove the filter.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
George