[Cake] COBALT implementation in ns-3 with results under different traffic scenarios

Jendaipou Palmei jendaipoupalmei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 01:22:16 EST 2018

Thanks a lot for taking out time to review our code, Jonathan.

We'll make the changes according to your suggestions and produce new plots.

Thanks, Dave for the feedback. Yes, we will run the simulations with
fq-codel once we fix the code as suggested by Jonathan, and also run
simulations with higher bandwidths as you suggested.

I'll upload the source code of the programs in the same repo, and give you
the link.

Regards,
Jendaipou Palmei
Shefali Gupta