[Cake] COBALT implementation in ns-3 with results under different traffic scenarios

Jendaipou Palmei jendaipoupalmei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:10:16 EST 2018

Hello Jonathan,

We have made the changes in the code as suggested.

Here is the diff after making the changes:

https://github.com/Daipu/COBALT/commit/033db330287e2072bad94ac441f8aed774678a7d

Additionally, we have also updated the values of 'Pincrement' and
'Pdecrement' (parameters of BLUE) in ns-3 to match the ones used in the
Cake implementation in Linux.

Does the diff look correct?

Thanks and Regards,
Jendaipou Palmei