[Cake] progress? dual-src/dsthost unfairness

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:41:47 EST 2019

> On 13 Feb, 2019, at 8:31 pm, George Amanakis <gamanakis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I recently rewrote the patch (out-of-tree cake) so as to keep track of the
> bulk/sparse flow-count per host. I have been testing it for about a month
> on a WRT1900ACS and it runs fine.
>
> Would love to hear if Jonathan or anybody else has thought of
> implementing something different.

This does actually look more reasonable.  However:

1: Why is host_load calculated using host_sparse_flow_count instead of host_bulk_flow_count in cake_enqueue()?

2: Do we actually need to maintain host_sparse_flow_count at all, or only the bulk one?  If the above is corrected, I don't think there are any uses left.