[Cake] progress? dual-src/dsthost unfairness

gamanakis at gmail.com gamanakis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:26:35 EST 2019

>1: Why is host_load calculated using host_sparse_flow_count instead of
host_bulk_flow_count in cake_enqueue()?
Because the flow for which cake_enqueue() is run is by definition a sparse
one. So the host_load should be adjusted according to the sparse flow count
for the particular host. That's my reasoning behing this, would be happy to
hear other opinions.

>2: Do we actually need to maintain host_sparse_flow_count at all, or only
the bulk one?  If the above is corrected, I don't think there are any uses
left.
See above.

George