[Cake] COBALT implementation in ns-3 with results under different traffic scenarios

Shefali Gupta shefaligups11 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:48:50 EST 2019

Hello Jonathan,

We have added CoDel and PIE graphs for Heavy and Mix scenarios.
Link:
https://github.com/Daipu/COBALT/wiki/Heavy-Traffic
https://github.com/Daipu/COBALT/wiki/Mix-Traffic

Also we have added drop-event logs for the same scenarios.
Link:
https://github.com/Daipu/COBALT/wiki/Drop-Timestamp-Files

Thanks and Regards,
Shefali Gupta