[Cake] lockup with multiple cake instances on 3.16.7

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Thu Jan 31 02:15:49 EST 2019

Thanks much for the try, only that didn’t fix it yet. I also tried changing two more calls to sch_tree_lock/unlock in cake_change to the maybe versions (recognizing that those may have still been there on purpose), but I still see the lockup. Even commented all the lock calls out to make sure.

I noticed that tc-adv is without xtables support when I compile it (TC_CONFIG_NO_XT:=y) in case that makes any difference. No libxtables-dev package available on this distro.

Pete