[Cake] The "Some Congestion Experienced" ECN codepoint - a new internet draft -

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 10 14:53:11 EDT 2019

Hi Dave, hi Jonathan,

I like it! Outside of my area of expertise, sure, but still short, sweet and focussed. As I commented on github, it might halp if you could make a point how this could actually help core-routers to soften their load, as it is those devices that need to learn to use SCE for the proposed endp-point methods to get anywhere in real life.