[Cake] DSCP ramblings

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed Apr 22 13:17:21 EDT 2020

> On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:20, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> and because of your I'm off building collectd because those graphs
> look so good. :)

Oh dear, sorry about that :-)  The collection bit https://github.com/ldir-EDB0/packages/commit/932bb4b022bdbf3ab0fa1e43842f7c94da7f046a
The display bit https://github.com/ldir-EDB0/luci/commit/a0a95da1703079887a85c4d9b6929e74d2c77a29

Don’t break it, or if you do, send fixes ;-)

The idea of using collectd_exec and hence a sh script was the quickest way of spinning something up.  It is inherently going to be heavier than a proper C based plugin/collector…and beyond my skill/patience limits (You should have seen how many combinations of ‘*' & ‘&’ were involved in getting https-dns-proxy/lubcurl "static curl_socket_t opensocket_callback(void *clientp, curlsocktype purpose, struct curl_sockaddr *addr)  (void)setsockopt(sock, IPPROTO_IPV6, IP_TOS, (int *)clientp, sizeof(int));” to work :-) )

Kevin