[Cake] Query on ACK

Avakash bhat avakash261 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:43:53 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I wanted another clarification on the results obtained by the Ack filtering
experiment( Fig 6) .
Was the experiment conducted with only ack filtering enabled?
Or was set associative hash and the other modules of Cake enabled along
with Ack filtering while running this experiment ?

Thanks,
Avakash Bhat