[Cake] Query on ACK

Avakash bhat avakash261 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:22:39 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Thank you for the clarification. We will try implementing a similar test.

Thanks to the Cake community's continued support we were able to
successfully merge the set-associative flow hash module into ns-3 (
https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/-/merge_requests/209).

Hopefully, we are able to achieve a similar result with the ack filter
module and we will continue to work to do so.

Thanks,
Avakash Bhat