[Cake] Query on ACK

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:40:50 EDT 2020

acks at the time you have reached a point of dropping them
significantly have filled the pipe, also.

What I saw here was that the first flow to really get going, and
really get dropped, dominated over the others,
because I thought it was consistently ending up in the priority queue.

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/ack_filtering/

Look, all I'm proposing is this idea be tried and tested. Cynically...
since there's a new model coming out as
the result of this work, it immediately turns into something a good
paper can hing on.

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht