[Cake] Query on ACK

Avakash bhat avakash261 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 01:17:53 EDT 2020

Hi all,
We had another query we would like to resolve. We wanted to verify the
working of ack filter in ns-3,
so we decided to replicate the Fig 6 graph in the CAKE paper(
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8475045).
While trying to build the topology we realized that we do not know the
number of packets or bytes sent from
the source to the destination for each of the TCP connections ( We are
assuming it is a point to point connection with 4 TCP flows).

Could we get a bit more details about how the experiment was conducted?

Also is this the best way to verify the correctness of our implementation?

Thanks,
Avakash Bhat