[Cake] Understanding the Achieved Rate Multiplication Effect in FlowQueue-based AQM Bottleneck

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:44:42 EST 2021

It was the conquest tool they referenced that really caught my eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FFzB0SUjc

"ConQuest: Fine-Grained Queue Measurement in the Data Plane"

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC