[Cake] bringing up a new router/connection

David Lang david at lang.hm
Thu Feb 4 00:24:23 EST 2021

I made the mistake of installing htop and now even after uninstalling the htop
package, still have the htop display :-(

I've moved on to the turris omni, hich is supposed to be pretty good
performance. Download is still on the slow side, but I'm now throttling it with
cake to around 300M, but I'm still getting horrible upload performance (10M-15M
instead of 35M), processing power doesn't explain the upload issue.

David Lang