[Cake] libreqos consultants wanted

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:48:14 EDT 2022

I have been doing a bit of (yay! paid!) work, here or there, on
libreqos, and I'm really encouraged by how well cake and the xdp stuff
are working at scale. See https://libreqos.io/ or the github:
https://github.com/rchac/LibreQoS

Ideally something like this could be running at a lot of (especially
smaller and outside the first world) ISPs. So if there's anyone out
there that is interested in consulting on it, please let me know your
contact details and we can add you to this page.

https://libreqos.io/consultants/

Long term I can see ideas in this migrating back into openwrt, and
into the commercial stuff like preseem, etc -  and already I've got
some ideas for a new cake feature or two. It seems to be a way to help
a lot of people really fast.

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC