[Cerowrt-devel] ar71xx arch needs to move into the mainline kernel

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:19:39 PST 2011

Having gone through 5? kernel upgrades over the course of this
project, and being very satisfied with the overall stability of this
architecure it would be nice to find a way to get more of the current
patch set up into the mainline kernel.

I have periodically creating bugs out of my post-mortem, AND cc'ing
this list, but I think sometimes it's saner for me to just file the
bug.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/321

I have about 12 more bits of post-mortem to get through, and then I
can talk about where we can go, going forward, a little better.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
FR Tel: 0638645374
http://www.bufferbloat.net