[Cerowrt-devel] stuff that can be dropped from rc8 #113

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Tue Dec 6 14:19:07 EST 2011

neither of these tools are relavent to bufferbloat, so I don't see any
reason to use them in cerowrt.

be very leery of including stuff because its 'good' or it's the 'right
way to do things'

if it's not commonly deployed today, there are probably reasons for that.
pick your battles. Cerowrt is not designed to make a 'next gen frouter',
it's to research fixes for bufferbloat, If a tool doesn't directly affect
bufferbloat, use the default instead.

David Lang