[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt 3.3.1-4

Richard Brown richard.e.brown at dartware.com
Fri Apr 6 22:28:40 EDT 2012

Dave,

Congratulations on taming the wifi, adding CUBIC, and otherwise getting CeroWrt building and working again. Sorry you're still suffering with #113. Questions:

1) Is 3.3.1-4 worth posting for testing? I installed it and it seems to be operating fine. (DNS names *were* dead for a while after reboot. It seemed like only a couple minutes before the router began supplying them.)

2) If 3.3.1-4 is good enough for testing, we should update the release notes. Let me know what has changed, and I'll update the page. http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/CeroWrt_33_Release_Notes

I'm corresponding with Travis at OpenWrt to see what is necessary to devote the spares cycles on my quad-core box at home to the OpenWrt buildbot system. I'll let you know when there's something to report.

Best,

Rich