[Cerowrt-devel] 6in4 not re-registering with Tunnelbroker.net?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 21:12:41 EDT 2012

I have created a bug for this http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/358

I would certainly like as many ipv6 related problems as possible
resolved before world ipv6 launch

in fact I'd like both openwrt and cerowrt to bested and proven to meet
this specification by that day.

Regrettably I'm stuck at the moment on making dhcpv6-pd actually work at all.

another concern is correct firewalling of the secure zone in the 6to4
and 6in4 scenarios.