[Cerowrt-devel] Pointers on build setup?

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Mon Apr 30 19:32:25 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

I'm following the cleaned up "Building_Cerowrt_on_your_own_machine" and I
only edited one line that wasn't right about cd'ing into a directory.
It's compiling now, will leave it for the night.

However, can you tell me, how far away will I be from the builds that you
are putting up for download if I stick to the instruction and not change a
single .config entry or add/change/remove a package?

Regards,
Maciej