[Cerowrt-devel] switch_port settings

William Katsak wkatsak at cs.rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:37:24 EST 2012

Hello,

In Sugarland, I see these settings on /etc/config/network, but no
parallels in the GUI.

config switch_port
         option device 'rtl8366s'
         option port '1'
         option led '6'

config switch_port
         option device 'rtl8366s'
         option port '2'
         option led '9'

config switch_port
         option device 'rtl8366s'
         option port '5'
         option led '2'

I am messing with the switch_port config because I am trying to figure
out how to set a VLAN PVID on a specific port, but am wondering why we
have *only* these three, and not the other two physical ports
represented. Also, does anyone know what order the LEDs are in? I can't
seem to find references to these specific LED numbers, only names.

Sorry if I am just being stupid and overlooking something...many thanks.

-Bill Katsak