[Cerowrt-devel] [OT] DNS redirected to third-part​​y servers: www.google​​.com ?

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Thu Jun 14 14:45:48 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

Thanks for having a go and confirming bind setup.

I hear from netalyzr folks it might be a new CDN setup for Poland by Google
and the reverse dns is not yet renamed.
Other than that, the response seems legit, will wait for update on google
front as somebody on netalyzr list said he can ask.

Regards,
Maciej