[Cerowrt-devel] Still trouble with 6in4 tunnel

Richard Brown richard.e.brown at dartware.com
Tue Jun 19 11:26:12 EDT 2012

Dave,

On Jun 10, 2012, at 3:00 PM, Richard Brown <richard.e.brown at dartware.com> wrote:

> I have been working off and on to get IPv6 addressing working on multiple interfaces on CeroWrt 3.3.6-2. I can make it work on any single interface, but not two at once

As I noted in the earlier message (10 June), I'm on the air with IPv6 on a single interface, which is sufficient for my testing purposes.

Any chance that you'll get a chance to look at this? (I'm out of town from this weekend for two weeks, so I won't be looking after that...)

Thanks for all your good work!

Rich Brown
Hanover, NH USA