[Cerowrt-devel] zones for other subnets

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:24:52 EST 2012

It's not quite clear what you want from the description. in the case
of two cerowrt routers on different subnets connected over ethernet or
the babel ssid, they just route automatically, no firewall rules
required, so long as they are on different IP subnets

If the other router is not running babel, then you need to inject a
static route on both sides, to get between points A and B.

So that would be something like

ip route add 209.87.252.192/28 via the_den_routers_ip

and vice versa on the den router. There is also a gui option for this.

>From a firewalling perspective, dealing with guest interfaces in
particular is trickier.