[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [homenet] Border Router Discovery Protocol

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:20:01 EDT 2012

some activity on a needed standardization front...

I would like to come up with ways, with ipv4, that will prevent
double-or-worse nat from happening when multiple routers are plugged
into together. With ipv6, to come up with good ways of distributing
uniquely delegated ipv6 subnets out of an ISP's assigned prefixes.