[Cerowrt-devel] [homenet] Border Router Discovery Protocol

Ole Trøan otroan at employees.org
Fri Oct 12 03:26:01 EDT 2012

Dave et al,

in my view the most promising proposal for prefix assignment is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-homenet-prefix-assignment-02

can quite easily be expanded to support IPv4 as well.
there are a couple of implementations underway, and a possibly interop event at the Atlanta IETF.

cheers,
Ole